romance - Looking just to experiment

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

romance - Looking just to experiment

Mensaje  Queensla el Mar Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

Rockingham online dating - A girls gotta get hers My name is Lainey RIGSBY I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Albury-Wodonga dating Tamworth free online dating benaughty free Albany free online dating Rockingham online dating I'm an attractive girl. I have an extremely high sex drive and I'm looking for someone with the same. I'm not looking for a relationship, but if we meet and have a good time, I would be open to multiple encounters. im a small town girl that is new to the area. i love going out and want someone to show me around first. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I want to find men with the time and resources to make a quiet getaway. We can take our minds off ourlife's stresses through an intense affair, so if you ard game to hide for a while, I am here foryou to snatch. Hit me up now. i am new here looking for fun. i am looking for some hardcore fun while i am here. you must be under 50, clean, know how to treat a lady, know how to use sex toys, show me a good time. you can see what i look like after u reply. well im a very opended minded person love to have fun very upbeat. i love music mostly reggae but i love all kinds of music. most of my friends would say im very funny love to laugh an love making others laughh well thats it about me for now . contact me if u want to get to know more. im really cute with a good body. i prefer sex without condoms but will have to get to know ya. no dick pics please. seen enough of those and i wont respond.

Queensla
Invitado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba